By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the Human Resource professional.
- Examine the fundamental processes of recruitment and selection, and explore the steps of each stage in the process.
- Practice the skills of behavioural based interviewing techniques.
- Identify fair practices in Human Resources to promote engagement and employee performance.
- Apply coaching skills as an employee development and management tool.
- Recognise when the disciplinary procedure is required and the process of progressive disciplinary.
- Revise the key elements of a Performance Evaluation and define a performance objective.
- Examine motivational factors and reward management processes and how they contribute towards employee engagement and retaining talent.
The Role of HRM in an organization
Competency Based Human Resource Management
Developing and Managing Talent
Managing Disciplinary Issues
About our Trainers
- Highly qualified professionals with 15+ years of industry experience
- Trained individuals with virtual teaching experience