By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
• Improve performance of your direct reports through the effective use of performance management process
• State the core principles and benefits of effective performance appraisal
• Set and write SMART performance objectives
• Review the appraisee’s performance and clearly summarise the agreed level of performance
• Give constructive and motivational feedback
• Hold structured conversations during performance appraisal meetings
• What is Performance Management?
• How does Performance Management work?
• Setting SMART performance objectives
• Linking individual goals to organization goals
• Measuring goals
• Monitoring results
• The motivated organization
• Strategic Planning
• Job analysis
• What is 360 degree feedback?
• Competency Assessment
• Evaluating and adapting
• Record goals and accomplishments
• Role Plays